Friday, February 19, 2010

I have returned to Blogger...

It has been almost a year since my last post and so much has happened in that year. I have changed jobs and might be about to change jobs again since I just turned in an application just this afternoon. There are new members in the extended family. Friendships have ended and begun.

But the most important change is that I am married. The man you read about in my last post who bought me the rings is now my beloved and adored husband. We have been married a little over six months.

Marriage has been a big adjustment for both of us but we are learning new things everyday and strengthening our relationships with God. We have joined an amazing church that challenges us to grow and nurtures us to learn.

I know this post is short, but I am going to make a concerted effort to start posting again. In fact, I already started writing one today at work and hope to post it this weekend. Thanks for reading.

No comments: