Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Addendum: The Gift

I remembered something I wanted to share. We found out today that one of my cousins is pregnant with their second child. We are very excited for her and her husband. It is wonderful to have new additions to the family.

The extraordinary thing about it, though, is my mom knew my cousin was pregnant 3 weeks ago. You may think she just knew because she could tell by looking at her, but what you may not know is my cousin lives 6 hours away so we don't see them very often. My mom seems to have an uncanny knack for knowing when family members are pregnant without any reason for knowing. Once or twice, she has known before the mother did! She has done this with all my cousins. It is an amazing gift. I look forward to the day when I am pregnant and she just knows! Thanks for reading...again.

No comments: