Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has sprung!!!


Happy Resurrection Day!!! I love this time of year. Springtime is my favorite because it is a time of renewal and rebirth. It seems as if the world resets itself and begins anew. I always get the feeling I can begin again. That all the mistakes I have made in the previous twelve months can be atoned for and rectified. It is a time to reflect on the awesome sacrifice my Lord Jesus made for me. It is a time to renew my faith and strengthen my brothers and sisters in Christ. I love spring!

March 20th was the official first day of spring. Here in the Panhandle, it was a beautiful day. I was taking my dog, Jigsaw, for a walk around our property. We have on our property some fruit trees. We have a couple of bruce plums (which were developed by someone I am related to) and a peach tree. Jig and I were walking past one of the plum trees when I noticed it was in bloom. It was so pretty I decided to get my camera and take a picture. One thing lead to another and I found myself looking for any sign of spring. So long story short, I took lots of pics I wanted to share. Unfortunately, I can't add them all to this blog but if you visit www.myspace.com/poet826, you can see the album. It's titled Spring.

Well, today is Easter and I am sick as a dog. I have a headache, upset stomach, sore throat, cough and dizziness. I missed church this morning which made me very sad. I had a really cute outfit I had gotten to wear today and I didn't get to. I did get up and eat dinner with my family, but I had to retire to my room almost immediately because I wear out quickly. I am hoping whatever is wrong with me will pass soon. I am supposed to sub on Wednesday and Friday.

Pray for me to recover soon. Also pray for my emotional well being. I have had a rough couple of days and have been staving off a depression. I am okay today but it seems to have become a day to day thing. I am praying for a resolution soon. That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: